Thursday, September 20, 2012

PATIENCE.

  What I need most..........I feel like I need to be out there showing and introducing my music entertainment.I feel like I  am being lazy too at the same time for not being out there and practice in the open and not home.I know it too because I do not want to get out of my corfort zone .Ok ,...so,......that's when $  and transport kick in as an excuse +pain factor .Again the laziness and lack of mostly courage to be bold and have to start really soon and be out there $or no$....Have to be done.Convincing myself and sharing ?The devil is working his wrongs with me and HAVE to beat it...throughJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.
I completely surrendered and dependingly relying on HIM FOR EVERYTHING.but I still need to do the foot work of course and that is when the COURAGE will kick in...The GIFT. ! I have been getting all these gifts  and I am just realizing it now again how Blessed I am.
So this how it is suppose to be : I still need the sound system,.........about  a G and right now I can use my instruments to start with .

                                                   AGAIN !...HAVE TO GO OUT THERE !!!

                                                       I  CAN TASTE THE VICTORY

   These are the toys I will bring with me when I go out there and introduce .I need an amplifier,have every thing I need to start but that,I have one but not good enough for a bigger space No worry ,...everything is in my GODs control.HE is nothing but GOOD to me Why worry now ?

No comments:

Post a Comment