Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!





I have to make sure this time I have this music going .....It took me half hour to get back in my own so called blog that is why I practically forgot my password .I have not been checking that I thought I have to erase it again I think I can resume my work now that I am not in my retail work,I'l loose my health insurance if I continue so,..........I decided it would be easier if I start with the Beatles music.I have to make something happen and sell this INSTRUOKE and find myself a job to cover expenses along with the music.It's better if I have whole package but !!!I know I need to do this or all my dreams will just be a big freaking joke.....?.With the guidance of THS I can pull this off.Need lots of balls.BOLDNESS !Like I say always but not really have it fully develop to practice.You don't like it........go home ! Today will be the day that turn things around.Today is the 1st of January 2011 all my dark clouds are gone and I feel good .I told Maria that by this time next December,... we should be in a different house big enough that we won't see other always.......My 3,....... take me to the land of more than enough.Anyway I have been singing this song that I made for the Most High and recording it.I even posted it in youtube ,he,he,he,...who cares ,.....It sound bad but it is not for me,it's for everyone .So sing and play it yourself,I am just sharing,...... actually 3 songs that was given to me. But I need to go out there and make this happen !!! I will now start practicing all Beatles songs....But still want to show off my song that I....................COMPOSED,...composed ahoy...this song +2 he,he,he......PRAISE songs.I am very proud of myself on that HUH ! Marunong pa akong mag-piano ng konti.I even fixed my guitar so I can play it with little portable cheap-o speakers,better than none .......
I will start withPLS PLS Me and talk about my youtube channel........

No comments:

Post a Comment