Wednesday, June 9, 2010

waiting


Yes I am waiting for that special call that will say ,...................."YOU'RE IN"and we can start doing your INSTRUOKE on a certain day .I was talking to the Manager of the that Establishment and he said he called some of his musician friends to start with and waiting for their call so we can have enough people in there that would be able to play and to have enough people who knows music to make it more interesting and would participate ...........still looking for others and trying to distribute my cards and with resume now for work of any kind .Need to find a money making scheme or WORK.I have an advert for my apartment too now for rent now that my niece is moving out which is next month..............I am now working again on more Beatles music now that I have it working.I started with ,.... Anytime at all....................

No comments:

Post a Comment