Tuesday, February 16, 2010

crashed.

Now I am really won't be able to log on any time I feel like writing something down about this BLOG,.....My PC is down and not going anywhere.This is what I get for having everyone use my computer ,every is OK to use it ,When it break I am the only one who gets a problem .I don't even know what to do right now but;I said my piece and will say more if I need to.....This boy has big balls and actually don't want him around but can't do that.Have to find a way to get it fix .This is the second computer I crashed already the last two months.I have all my music work and the music program in that computer..I even have pending work that is waiting for me to get done but !
somebody has always have to screw it for me.I am glad I have enough in my youtube channel .Hoping I will be able to use them soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment