Friday, February 19, 2010

hold


I have no choice but to hold my project for a while.I have no way of fixing this for now .I guess the pC I have is only design for office work and not for downloading anything but ....I just have to put my project on hold for a while.I don't have the funding to get it fixed.I need to upgrade and add up memory and extend the hard drive it's to little for what I am doing + the fact I have others using it and downloading all kinds of things .Geez ! I have not even playing really but an occasional song every now and then........I am still in the same boat but much better I see my daughter everytime I have a chance and if the funding allows....Everything will be OK and I know it .Right now I just have to do what I can to make everything work.I am glad I still can use this laptop even though it has a minor virus ,.it's moving and I'll be OK....Lizzie told me it is just around the corner and it's coming ....I Believe !

No comments:

Post a Comment