Wednesday, February 10, 2010

a while....

Been busy working on this things and preparing for her to have her own room to make sure she will be in a better environment tha her Mother's house so......We will be OK,....I just have to make sure she don't repeat history.I am sure it will if I allow her to stay with her MOM ...I think I am not being critical If I say I can't trust her to stay with her Mom because then it will happen again.As long as she does the things she is suppose to do ,..then we will be OK .Finish School .That is what I am hoping to happen and with the help of The Blessed TRINITY.I should not worry at all.....But knowing me I will anyway....I just have to do the best I can ....I have two more songs hanging and I can't even do that ........yet............I will....

No comments:

Post a Comment