Monday, October 19, 2009

reality

I am back now from Canada,We spent 8 days with the family.Had a blast.Celebrated my birthday with the family.That was the second time and the second year. I spent my birthday there.It was so joyful and very peaceful and I was very happy to be able to spend time with my siblings and close knit family Jojo and Lizzie are so kind,generous and just plain good hearted.I went home with a new set of PC too that my Ate Fe paid for .If I have it my way,...I would have stayed longer.How I wish I get what I am looking for and be able to help them in any ways I can or financially and get in business with them They are all so smart in their own ways and business minded .I will even move over there and take my daughter with me.I know I will get my inheritance and be able to give them the gifts I wanted to share with them all and get in business with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment