Thursday, October 1, 2009

Still at it..........

I'll get there ,I need more push and guidance .funding would help a lot too.Not complaining,just telling a story.This is just temporary.This too shall pass..Considering things from every angle.I have to read,study and learn from this.I have to ignore those whose trying to discourage me and open my eyes.It's hard but I know it will get easier .I want to show my hidden treasures the magic of my INSTRUOKE followed by my GIFTs.I have it all planned.I should have enough songs to start with. I just don't have the right connection yet .It will all be lined up for me .I should know when I meet the people.In the meantime,I'm able to squeeze a few beatles song .Every time I have a chance .I have a rule that when I pick the guitar and not practicing ,...I will do a complete song and not stop till it's finished; Beatles or not. For speech therapy purposes...need lots of mouth exercises and stretches.I actually have to do one hour of reading out loud daily.Prayers help a lot too,.... loud praying...............LOL......

No comments:

Post a Comment