Sunday, September 27, 2009

the best


The best is yet to come........
Just working and searching around the clock and hoping I'll get what I am looking for .I have all these songs ready to go but no place to go to.I have to practically beg these bar owners to look at my creation and try it out on their premises and with no pay.Just to give me a chance on trying it out on their restaurant or bar and the promise of boosting their sales ?What I need is a chance to do this .I only have my guitar and a left over songs that I made .I guess,...My songs are now having glitz because of the computer virus .It works but have to click twice or more to be able to go where I want to go.I 'll have to wait till I get my new PC and more equipment to show my creation.It is very hard to show something when it is incomplete.....I am so impatient and I know it is wrong ....I am so bored of doing nothing and sitting around at home.I feel much better.I think I am ready to go back to work but there's nothing out there for me.I have to be in a food serving industry to present my creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment