Friday, September 18, 2009

PLEASED........

I am so pleased with these new creation of mine It got me to play more and admire my self he,he...I did this huh ?ME ! created this .....It took me a while. I can't get it right and almost lost the whole 3 songs because ,I think it finally crashed.I took me up to six times to get it right .It turns off on you now .It did twice today and need to be rested...Hoping it will start the next time I turn it on..I wish I can show it off but my pc won't let me unless I send it out in CD's.......by regular mail,the old fashion way.I know exactly what to do when I get new PC's.Approach these business owners of local bars and restaurants+ the music storesI have to go out there and show the gadget with instrument and sound system.It's best,.... because it will work better.Show them in detail.Working on it.So ! I've been playing guitar the whole day already and very happy about this whole thing Now ! We are just waiting for the Freedom......we are good to go...I am so excited ,I need to prepare speeches on how to sell it.He 's the first and last......singing...............He looks so peaceful sitting there.He's mind is on me....He is the background picture for My Christian song MY3.......

No comments:

Post a Comment