Monday, September 21, 2009

musician....


That is a job I would not mind having ,.....I was telling every one I am changing career and find a job as a musician I meant it as a worker around music he he he.....anything about music could be consider a musician huh? It's time for to get back to work.I need to find the wealth I am looking for .This being broke is not really working for my personality.Just did not have a choice about the situation.I don't trust my self and I don't have my usual confidence when I don't have much to offer.I can't even approach anyone.I am not use of this thing with no action and have no voice.I thought maybe I 'll start with bar/restaurants jobs of any kind,...part time .Anything as long as I can get out of the house.I'll only have to work partially so they won't take away my income from my disability..I need that while I do all this medical activities of mine..I'll start introducing the music project while I am there and offer the entertainment.....
I N S T R U OKE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment