Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yesterday.....

All my troubles seems so far away,he,he....I ws able to upload the second christian song through Facebook.It took me a whole 3 hours to upload a 1 minute song .I know what the problem was the whole time ,...old computer.But I insisted on doing it so ,....naawa yata and it worked .It took me a while but it happened ...........I don't know if they like and I really don't care as long as I am happy and satisfied with my work .......I am good.At least I have one posted for all to see how it work and my Gratitude song for the The Most High.......It has a video on the background now .I am so happy with the outcome and means I can do it always now with new songs or any songs.Now! All I need is the freedom and all that comes along with it so I can start with the showing of the INSTRUOKE.I have a meeting with my Patent Atty.today too to look at the finish product.I have to start hanging out in bars to show and maybe look for work to start with. I will be guided for sure.....
I am waiting for that favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment