Sunday, December 27, 2009

7songs


I have now seven songs posted on youtube .I don't really know if it's going to help me in any ways. I just want to make sure I have it there for a security purposes.to make sure I have proof it's mine and not something someone has stolen .I am losing my trust in my project.Seems like every one I talk to is not interested in what I have or ,it seems like they knew it already.I can't really make a lot of move around no.Funding is not really allowing me to do a lot of things now a days.Dark clouds should soon be over hopefully and things will be different.I am leaving things alone now and leave it up to him.....Everything will be OK............I believe...Anyway ,....I have more songs that I can post but has original soundtrack and I am afraid that if I post it on youtube that I can get sued because of the copyrights....I have about ten more with original soundtracks......

No comments:

Post a Comment