Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fiesta


It is the 3rd of december ,...Usually I am in Nasugbu ,...my hometown in the Philippines and getting around to each and every house in town eating and drinking till we pass all out,,,,It is a 3 days festival and it is non stop ....You can go to any house and they will serve you and allow you to do whatever as long as you don't disrespect anyone,singing and dancing and just plain having a good time.Non stop cooking..There will be carnival and shows in the Plaza and it is wall to wall people wherever you go........Anyway ,...just reminiscing...I am so bored right now that I am not doing anything at home.....I have not even started my Instruoke Beatles music ptoject...WELL ! Actuall that is not true .I just remembered I have down loaded about four songs already but I still have to type the songs now ?????? HUH !!!! I will........

No comments:

Post a Comment