Friday, December 11, 2009

Lazier.....




I think I am getting lazier and lazier .I know what I am doing ,....sitting around and again being lazy .Hey,...I am playing guitar and picking out the Good Beatles song that I can find and enjoy singing/reciting he,he,he....So far I have a list of over one hundred good songs of them and waiting......I wrote about six of them in the Instruoke program and managed to turn 3 of them to the instruoke ,I should have known better,,You won't see me ,and You can't do that with original soundtrack and words with chords....I am ......................trying to work now with my own track .As i long as I get them moving I am good to go...More patience ,more doing ,more action and I will be OK.The people that I am talking with about a new program with the computer has not come back to me when they found that I don't have the funding ...Oh well.......they're lost...... I'll find one that will help me and assist me in any ways they can ?????
They're around .I just haven't found them yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment