Monday, January 25, 2010

looking for work


I have decided its time to really,really look for regular work and in the meantime look for my music sponsor .i have time ...My favor will far and beyond ...It's just not the right time yet.It's always raining or snowing or below zero always and actually they call it WINTER.I tell you ,...this weather we are having is wack,.....Mudslide,Freezing in Florida,,snowing in Nevada,earthquake in Haiti ,Tornado ...........There is only 3 or 4 more establishment existing downtown New London ..I just have to be patient and work as much as I can in this INSTRUOKE music project .....Gather as much song as I can ...I know exactly what to dowith the music now and take it my computer CD.....It works I'm working and waiting for my blessings the proper way HUH ?I'll get there.............Patience my dear Patience.................

No comments:

Post a Comment