Wednesday, January 13, 2010

what goes on

I'll just keep writing all these songs till I run out the songs I know .i'll just put the ones I know how to play and stop there .So,......I'll be here blogging for a while .Once I run out of the Beatles songs I know I will proceed back to the classic rock and all the songs I can play and we'll see how much I have and know.I am running outof option and really don't what's the next thing I need to do....I just did " what' goes on "I just finished and I was going to the song" got to get you into my life "but,.......I don't have the track My Beatles collection is so limited that I am running out of songs to do.I guess I have a few more that I can do.I just can't be picky and just do what I need to do get this
BEATLES INSTRUOKE SONG BOOK +++ going ......

No comments:

Post a Comment