Thursday, January 7, 2010

SEVEN


My favorite number 7....Yes today is the seventh of JANUARY........I managed to find more Beatles songs and downloaded it into my computer right and started working on my Beatles Instruoke project right.I did my favorite Beatles song "Till there was you" and
"Here there and everywhere"I am getting good at this things.I have 9 songs so far ....I have to re-dp some of them but that is not a problem...I really don't care and I have this inside info to post it anyway and I will .......I am trying to upload one song now in youtube and if it goes through I will post it in my fb page and share it to alland give info on how to use it ....I was checking youtube too and if they can post Beatles song in karaoke form and other films .Maybe I can too.We'll see......

No comments:

Post a Comment